Wednesday, November 23, 2011

30 Days of Books, Day 30.

[Your favourite book of all time.]
Classic versus contemporary romance. You get a series and a book.


Confession time!
I, until a few months ago, had never fully read this book.
I'd read snippets. I'd skipped. I'd read the parts that I liked over and over again.
I now have fully read this book, and I understand why everyone adores it.
Enough said.


If you've read this blog enough, or even stalked me on Twitter, you'll know that I'm a sucker for weddings. I'm also a sucker for romance. Nora Roberts writes brilliant characters, and these four books - wow. Little sad that you don't get to see Emma and Jack, Laurel and Del, and Parker and Mal all get married, but it was lovely seeing Mac and Carter get married.

Guys. That's the end of the 30 Days of Books!
If you ever wanted to see how 30 days can turn into six months or more, that's how you do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment