Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hey, remember that time I said I'd do the truths posts?

I lied. Well, not really lied. I'm doing them all in one hit now. I might go and do that 30 Days one at some stage, but I found this one courtesy of the lovely Belinda on Facebook. (As a result, I'm going to have to find another quiz to earn Binda's forgiveness again for this theft.)

Away we go into the abyss of truthtellingandwhatnot!

WHAT WAS YOUR: 
1. Last beverage: Some disgusting concoction with lemon and sugar. It didn't go down to well. 
2. Last phone call: The chocolate-making school my parents want to go to when we visit Melbourne. Conversation as follows:
"Hey, I'm from [school], I received your booking last night and have a few things to discuss with you all."
"... I have no idea what you're talking about."
3. Last text message: Sent - to Nick, about some funky funding thing for gamers. Received - Dad, about when the bed they're trying to get rid of left the house.
4. Last song you listened to: Would be out of Coldplay, 'Hurts Like Heaven', or 'Salaam Namaste' or 'What's Going On', both from the Salaam Namaste soundtrack.

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Nope.
7. Been cheated on: I have presented no opportunity for this to occur.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Nope.
9. Lost someone special: Yes, most definitely, and it sucked.
10. Been depressed: See the majority of my teenage years.
11. Been drunk and threw up: Oh lulz. I have not.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS: 
12. Red
13. Black
14. White

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011) 
15. Made a new friend: Yessir, yessir.
16. Fallen out of love: I believe not.
17. Laughed until you cried: Oh yes. So many times. 
18. Met someone who changed you: It happens, yep. Sometimes it's not very pleasant. Grr to those unpleasant ones.
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yes. It was not pretty. (Wait, lies. It was pretty sometimes.)
20. Found out someone was talking about you: HAHAHAHAHAHA. It's life, of course that happens. 
21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend's list: Nope.

GENERAL: 
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life: All but two, I believe.
23. Favourite band: Coldplay.
24. Do you have any pets: Two dogs. They make life interesting. 
25. Do you want to change your name: I've always been fascinated with those coming of age ceremonies where your name gets changed, marking your new life as an adult. If that were to happen, I would be Natalia. Similar enough to my own name, but sounds slightly more classy.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Ran around Brisbane.
27. What time did you wake up today: 8am, I think.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: DANCING!
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Next year. Or, as Binda phrased it, life in general.
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Last night.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? My tendency to make stupid decisions.
32. What are you listening to right now: The dulcet tones of Offspring Season 1, Episode 2. DEAR WORLD THE SECOND SEASON IS OUT NEXT MONTH
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Oh wow. I don't think so, or at least not in a while.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Darn cramps. I hate your face.  
35. Most visited webpage: Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail. Also, varying Tumblrs.
36. Whats your real name: Natasha Carolina Pavez. Carolina is Caroleenah.
37. Relationship Status: Single, baby.
39. Zodiac sign: Aries. We do things with style.
40. Male or female? Female.  
41. Elementary? Was awesome.
42. High School/College: Was painful.
43. Uni/College: Was awesome, and at QUT.
44. Hair colour: Brown.
45. Long or short: Long by my standards.
46. Height: The exact same height as Reese Witherspoon. Same birthday, too. Kooky.
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Creepily, yes. How do you know these things?
48: What do you like about yourself? I know how to write and draw, and my eyes make me happy.
49. Piercings: Earlobes, and a small puncture wound where that stupid dog decided to bite me yesterday for ignoring her. I might put a stud there to make it seem less attackish, more stylish.
50. Tattoos: I fainted when I accidentally got a cut from a dog. Tattoos are not high on my priority list.
51. Righty or lefty: Right!

FIRSTS : 
52. First surgery: I'm sure there was something around the time of my premmie birth. Or maybe not! I do recall an endoscopy. That was fun, being drugged... I shouldn't say things like that, you'll lock me up.
53. First piercing: Ears
54. First best friend: Alyssa.
55. First sport you joined: Cricket. UGH WHY
56. First vacation: Uh... "I don't even remember five minutes ago. Back to your skulking."
57. First Pet: Inca. She doesn't bite.
58. First pair of trainers: Were cute. Mum has a photo of me wearing them. 

RIGHT NOW 
59. Eating: Cookies.
60. Drinking: Water.
61. I'm about to: start making dinner.
62. Listening to: Nina's ringtone on Offspring.
63. Waiting on: life.

YOUR FUTURE
64. Want kids? Yup, they will hopefully be awesome.
65. Get Married? Please.
66. Career? WRITERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRrrr *ahem*

WHICH IS BETTER IN OPPOSITE SEX 
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs.
69. Shorter or taller: Taller. I don't think I could find anyone shorter than me.
70. Older or Younger: Around about the same age as me.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: I have not experienced either.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Due to Ryan Reynolds, I'm going to have to admit to my sad abs obsession and say stomach.
73. Sensitive or loud: *shrugs*
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship. 
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: *shrugs*

HAVE YOU EVER
76. Kissed a stranger: Nah.
77. Drank hard liquor: I believe not, as I don't drink.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Glasses, many a time.
79. Had sex on first date: Nope.
80. Broken someone's heart: I highly doubt it.  
81. Had your own heart broken: If I said yes, it'd be too dramatic for what really happened. Let's just say my heart fell over and skinned its knees.
82. Been arrested: Nope. Taaame.
83. Turned someone down: Yes.  
84. Cried when someone died: I think I exhausted my tear ducts.
85. Fallen for a friend? He wasn't really a friend-friend, so no. He was sort of in my group of friends, but not technically. BABBLE.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
86. Yourself: At times.
87. Miracles: Yesh indeedly. God does a daily one with me.
88. Love at first sight: Oh, there are so many things going either way. I would say definite interest can be formed.  
89. Heaven: Heck yes.
90. Santa Claus: Nah.
91. Kiss on the first date: Cannot accurately say either way.
92. Angels: Of course.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: 
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Not a snowball's chance in the nether regions of hell.
95. Did you sing today? Mimed into a microphone. I'm so eighties.
96. Ever cheated on somebody? That's just cruel and cheap.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? Jane Austen Era, or the fifties, or pioneering era. Perhaps even way back to Roman times. 
98. If you could pick a day from last year 2010 and relive it, what would it be: Stanfield's Cookie Bonfire.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? I suspect yes.
100. Posting this as 100 truths? NO! HAHA!

1 comment:

  1. fun fun! I think I am going to do it on facebook! hehe. Unless I've already done it and cant remember! :P

    ReplyDelete