Thursday, August 25, 2011

About the lack of posting...

Although few of you read this, I'm going to explain my absence that we're in the throes of, and that we will be in for the next couple of months.

I have no Internet beyond what's on my phone, and I haven't had it for a little while now. However, I stumbled upon this awesome concept called tethering. How fun is tethering! I said to myself as I expertly surfed the net at pretty fast speeds. I will tether forever!

Then Optus sent me not one, but two, $500-600 bills (because I apparently do not learn).

I have learnt my lesson now, and thus will be sticking to le Fachebook (gosh darn it, Voldy) and Twitter via their apps. Apparently, that's free.

So sayonara for the next while, sans a few reviews from time to time!




No comments:

Post a Comment