Friday, May 27, 2011

Uh, whoops.

I intended this blog to be updated regularly, but living down here? Writing muse just flees in spectacular fashion.
At uni, they mentioned that whenever we hit roadblocks that we should do exercises to keep the writing muscle strong; when we do eventually pick up our pens or return to our keyboards, we're still able to coherently form a sentence.
Anyway, my sentence structure is dying, so I'm going to do a 30 day... what, intensive exercise thing?


My abs will never get intensive exercise.


I digress.
The challenges I'll be doing, starting now, are the thirty days of books, and the thirty days of truth, challenges. Truths are always fun, and a good way to explore emotions and self in my opinion, and my gosh I need to do this. And I love books, adore books, but I've just hardly read anything decent lately so I feel I should revisit my old favourites.

So. Explanations, fails, challenges. Nothing new at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment